The hydrophobic polytetrafluoroethylene membrane is laminated to PET to form a unique and uniform microporous structure with strong chemical compatibility. It can be compounded with polyester. The compound membrane can be widely used in coal mines. Food, pharmaceutical and other industries.
1. Inherently hydrophobic properties
2. Particle retention performance, removal of microbial aerosols and small particles
3. High air permeability and output, while ensuring the consistency of pore size, it has the characteristics of high air permeability and low pressure drop, which can effectively prolong the service life and reduce costs
4. Reduced shedding and low extractables
5. Strong chemical resistance, strong high temperature resistance
*Product specifications can be customized as required