The PTFE Hydrophobic fluid filtration membrane suitable for IV filters is composed of a waterproof and breathable PTFE nanoscale microfiber membrane. During the infusion process, the liquid medicine bottle needs to be connected to the atmosphere to avoid blood sucking back, waterproof and antibacterial, and prevent injection leakage, In addition, in the IV liquid filter, it is necessary to balance the pressure to achieve the effect of waterproof and breathable. PTFE membrane is the best membrane for filtration of water, medical liquids, precision liquids, etc.
Waterproof, breathable and bacterial filter media used in medical IV infusion set filters, syringe filters, etc.
1. Clean, no shedding, low dissolution - ensure a clean environment
2. High particle removal rate - up to 99.999%
3. Hydrophobic - Gas cannot pass through water
4. Oleophobic - oleophobic while allowing gas to pass through
5. High Air Permeability - Ensures ventilation and pressure balance
6. Chemically inert - to ensure the reliability of ventilation
7. Thermal stability - suitable for a variety of environments
8. Low cost sealing
9. Customize the product according to the application
● PTFE membrane hole aperture 0.1-0.2um
● It is 1000 times smaller than the particle size of liquid water molecules
● Waterproof performance reaches IP65-IP68 level
● 500 times larger than the water vapor particle size
● Good air flow and exchange can maintain optimum humidity 50-60
● less than the bacterial particle size of 0.22um
● Effective antibacterial and dustproof up to 99.5%
● Fabric fibers will not dry out, oxidize and be broken down by bacteria
*Product specifications can be customized as required
*HHS medical series PTFE microfiltration membrane can currently replace all brand infusion set filter membranes on the market, and the price is more reasonable. The supply cycle is short and the supply is sufficient. Testing is welcome.