Issuing time:2023-03-06 16:34
The application of the HHS brand PTFE membrane produced by our company in the medical industry includes: infusion set filter membrane, medical clothing coating film, etc. Among them, the hydrophobic PTFE breathable membrane of the infusion set is an important filter component, which allows air to flow in and out of the infusion solution containers or infusion bags while preventing the entry of contaminants such as bacteria and dust. It has the following characteristics:
1. Highly breathable, the membrane should allow sufficient air exchange to ensure proper ventilation of the infusion container, which helps prevent the formation of a vacuum or overpressure.
2. Barrier properties, the film should have excellent barrier properties to prevent the entry of bacteria and other contaminants that can cause infection or deterioration of the drug or solution.
3. Durability, the membrane should be strong and durable to withstand the pressure of repeated use and handling during infusion.
4. Compatibility, the membrane should be compatible with the materials used in the infusion set, including tubing, connectors and containers.
5. Sterilization, the membrane should be able to withstand sterilization methods such as gamma radiation or ethylene oxide, which are commonly used to sterilize medical devices.
6. Non-toxic, the membrane should not contain any toxic substances that may seep into the drug or solution and may cause harm to the patient.
7. Cost-effective: Membranes should be cost-effective to manufacture and use without compromising their performance or quality.